Wish your neighbors a happy holiday season with a small, simple, inexpensive or handmade gift. It’s the thought and presentation that count when it comes to gifts for neighbors so check out these six creative ideas and don’t miss several more great ideas on my “Gifts: Neighbors” Pinterest board.
1. Add some bling to dress up a wine bottle.
2. Make herb infused olive oil.
3. Wish them Merry Kiss-Mas with Hershey Kisses packaged up in a cute way.
4. Add a little reindeer fun to a six pack of root beer.
5. Spread joy with homemade sugar cookies.
6. Decorate a mason jar and fill it with festive treats.
This concludes my holiday gift guide blog series for the season. I hope you’ve found these posts to be helpful. Happy Holidays!
More Great Gift Ideas:
Holiday Gift Guide Part 1: Gifts for Coloradans
Holiday Gift Guide Part 2: Gifts for Broncos Fans
Holiday Gift Guide Part 3: Gifts for New Homeowners
Holiday Gift Guide Part 4: Gifts for Neighbors